Friday, January 8, 2010

My first thought was...

This is a post before other posts. The link is somewhat relevant - I've often found that a time of madness, followed by a moment of clarity, will conclude in a thought that is perhaps even more implicative of insanity. The distinction, of course, is that the final thought is entirely rational and logical - in fact, oftentimes the intermediate madness was a coping mechanism against the even more maddening conclusion, & occasionally the madness was a necessary separation from the prior stable line of reasoning & the final realization. But this is a lot to pull from one panel that I pulled out of a webcomic.

Oh, you'll find out more about what I intend to do with this blog soon. By the way, I don't know how often I will link to anything at all - or how often I'll post anything or how little of what I post will be anything of merit. I'm rather new at this. Bear with me (pun intended).

Here's a supplementary link to Schlock Mercenary. Schlock, in case you're interested & have enough patience, free time & attention span for a webcomic (or, if you prefer, online comic space opera) that's updated every day since June of 2000, is quite excellent, & I recommend it to anyone that's looking to get into the business of reading webcomics.

No comments:

Post a Comment